Public Feedback & Complaints Policies & Procedures
Feedback, both positive and negative, from service users, and the general public is important to Nurture Health. It enables us to ensure that the services we provide and the manner in which we provide them, is in line with client’s needs and best practice in the area of women’s wellbeing.
The purpose of this policy and the procedures that accompany it are to encourage and respond to feedback in an effective and efficient manner. Any complaints are taken very seriously and dealt with in a timely manner.
This policy applies to the Managing Director of Nurture Health and all its counsellors.
It is the policy of Nurture Health to ensure that all our communications and work with clients, are of the highest possible standard. It is our policy to listen and respond to their views so that we can continue to improve our support services.
Nurture Health welcomes both positive and negative feedback therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to give feedback
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our support services, which calls for a swift response
- We treat a complaint very seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, e-mail or in person
- We deal with a complaint quickly, politely and efficiently (within 7 days).
- We respond accordingly – e.g. with an explanation or apology where we have got things wrong and with information on any action to be taken
- We learn from feedback and use it to improve our support services
Step 1 – Giving Feedback / Making a Complaint
If you have feedback to give, either positive or negative, about any aspect of the work of Nurture Health Heath please contact Irene Lowry Managing Director in writing or by telephone.
Telephone: 085 8619585 Email: email@example.com
We are open 5 days a week from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
Step 2 – What happens next?
If you make a complaint in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. If you make your complaint by e-mail or in writing, we will acknowledge your complaint within 7 days and will do everything we can to resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible we will explain why and provide you with a realistic deadline.